Thursday, September 28, 2006

Now you can stalk me!!

New Gear: Garmin Foretrex 101 GPS receiver
Aquired: Sept. 17 2006
Use: Record training activities
Nerd factor: Very, very High


I got a sweeeet ass new toy for my birthday! Its a wrist mounted GPS receiver: the Garmin Foretrex 101!


And you thought the calculator watch was geeky? This rad device puts that shame!

So whats really cool about this thing is that it tracks your movement and you can upload the data to your computer. The best free program I've found for this is MotionBased, which has a sweet web interface which allows the world to track your workouts, if they desire. Now you can see what I've been up to! I wear this for biking and running so you can click on the MotionBased link on the left and get all the latest data on my workouts!!!

No comments: