Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Introduction

Welcome to my racing blog! The purpose of this blog is to serve as a catalogue of race and adventure reports. I'm guessing that if you're reading this blog you are either a friend or a family member, but on the off chance that you aren't, my name is Scott, I'm 25, and I'm currently a graduate student at MIT. I enjoy lots of endurance sports including road and mountain biking, running, triathlon, rock and ice climbing, adventure racing, and alpine and nordic skiing. I originally hail from CT, but more recently I attended Dartmouth College where I was a member of the Dartmouth nordic ski team. MIT has not left me with as much time for racing as once I had, and I've kind of fallen out of shape. Now its time to get back on it, since the activation energy barrier is getting higher and higher the longer I wait...

No comments: